Send your badge to those who deserve it via E-mail, Twitter or Facebook.
Customize your badge with the menu below and share it with your friends!
The organizer of the Badge Generator Competition is Eppendorf Nordic A/S, Slotsmarken 12, 2970 Hørsholm, Denmark, hereinafter referred to as "Eppendorf Nordic“. By participating in this Badge Generator Competition, entrants agree to the following conditions:
(1) The participation in the Badge Generator Competition is free of charge and not linked to a purchase obligation and/or using services.
(2) Eligible are persons who are over the age of 18 and located in a country in which Eppendorf products are sold.
(3) For participation in the Badge Generator Competition all personal data must be entered truthfully. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the submitted data.
(4) The prizes will be announced by the Eppendorf Nordic jury. Mere participation does not entitle a participant to win a prize.
(5) Legal representatives, employees of the organizer as well as their relatives and third persons being somehow related to this Badge Generator Competition are excluded from participation.
(6) Eppendorf Nordic guarantees that your personal data will be handled confidentially. They will not be passed on to third parties, e.g. through selling, renting, exchange or other ways of making them available to third parties, unless otherwise expressly indicated at the place where the data is collected.
(7) Eppendorf Nordic reserves the right to exclude persons from the Badge Generator Competition on the grounds of violation of the eligibility requirements. Anyone using illegal means or other manipulation to gain advantage shall also be excluded. In these cases, prizes can also be subsequently disallowed and reclaimed, as necessary.
(1) The Badge Generator Competition begins on January 1, 2017 at 09:00 a.m. CEST and ends on June 30, 2017 at 22:00 p.m. CEST.
(2) To take part in the Badge Generator Competition, participants must customize a badge via the Eppendorf badge generator at www.eppendorf.com/together or www.eppendorf.com/labmates and submit their full name and e-mail address via the contact form.
(3) Among all participants the winners will be selected at random and announced by the Eppendorf Nordic jury. The winners will be notified per e-mail within 14 days after the end of the competition.
The first prize is either 2 laboratory coats or maximum 5 t-shirts labeled with the badge of your choice shown in the pictures below. The white banderole of both the lab coats and t-shirts can be customized with individual names using maximum 14 basic characters from the Latin alphabet only (no special characters).
Detailed info about
The winner of the first prize will be asked per e-mail
(4) All prizes are non-redeemable for cash. Winners cannot make claim to cash payment of the price or exchange of the prize for another item.
(5) Prizes are non-transferable to another person but the winner.
(6) If delivery of the prize to the winner is not possible, and if it is therefore sent back to the organizer, a new delivery will only be organized on request of the winner. The winner is in default of acceptance and has to bear the costs for the renewed shipment.
(7) If the prize cannot be delivered within three months of electronic notification for reasons that lie with the winner, Eppendorf Nordic cannot guarantee that the original prize is still available. The winner will then receive a replacement of more or less the same value. The winner will also receive a replacement of more or less the same value if the original prize is no longer available in the presented design (model change, seasonal goods etc.). The winner accepts necessary changes of the prize if they are due to causes that are out of control of the companies involved in the Badge Generator Competition. If the prize cannot be delivered within six months of electronic notification due to reasons that lie with the winner, the claim to the prize is forfeited. In this case, Eppendorf Nordic reserves the right to draw another winner.
(8) Delivery is free within Europe. Freight costs and customs that may incur in addition must be borne by the winner. In this case, the seat of the organizer remains the place of performance.
The Badge Generator Competition is promoted on the Facebook page of the company eppendorf Nordic. This promotion is not connected with Facebook in anyway and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook. By participating in the Badge Generator Competition, participants agree that the names of the winners are shown (last name abbreviated) at eppendorf Nordic.
In entering the competition, participants confirm that they are not infringing on any rights of third parties. Participants release Eppendorf Nordic from third party claims due to the violation of such rights and the ensuring legal costs. In addition participants allow Eppendorf Nordic to use their created badges on the Eppendorf Nordic website and in social media, e.g. on Facebook at eppendorf Nordic, Twitter, Youtube, as well as the name (last name abbreviated) of the participant for e.g. announcing the winner at the end of the Competition. In addition Eppendorf Nordic has the right to edit (in particular electronic online editing), reproduce, and communicate by other medial means as well as transfer these rights to third parties. Future uses are free of charge. Participant will waive any further right against eppendorf Nordic.
Eppendorf Nordic reserves the right to terminate the Badge Generator Competition at any point in time without prior notice and without giving reason. Eppendorf Nordic will make use of this possibility especially if proper execution of the Badge Generator Competition cannot be ensured due to technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or hard and/or software errors) or legal issues. If premature termination is caused by a participant's behavior, Eppendorf Nordic may claim damages.
(1) For participation in the prize draw, the corresponding entry form must be completed. The participant participates and thereby consents that Eppendorf Nordic will store personal data for the duration of the prize draw and until its completion. The participant can cancel the consent to the storage of data and, consequently, withdraw participation at any time.
(2) Eppendorf Nordic commits to observing the legal regulations for data protection. In particular, the Privacy Statement is referred to in this context.
Through the delivery of the prize, Eppendorf Nordic is free of all legal obligations, provided that an earlier time does not arise from these provisions.
Eppendorf Nordic accepts no responsibility for lost, wrongly delivered, damaged, or illegible participant information, errors, omission, interruptions, deletion, defects or delays in sending data, theft or damage as well as unauthorized access to or changes in participant details, all technical, network, telephone, electronic, computer, internet, hard and software disruptions, erroneous transmittance or failed receipt of access information due to technical problems, e.g. internet overload, Damage to the participant‘s computer and to any other person due to participation in the Competition.
Legal recourse is prohibited. Exclusively law of the Federal Republic of Denmark shall be applicable. Court of Jurisdiction is Copenhagen / Germany. If any of these terms are or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms shall not be affected.
Version: January, 2017
Eppendorf Nordic, Support at email@example.com